Wednesday 18 July 2012

366 Days



18th July 2012 - You might be thinking what's the speciality of this date.. o..O   Of course it's today's date. For some curious ones, let me tell you my last post was also dated on 18th July; but exactly an year ago.
There is no use pondering over why I didn't update my blog for the past one year, for even I don't know why!! But one thing I know is during those 366 days I had my first year in college... that is; in Govt. Engineering College Barton Hill, Trivandrum...

So 366 days it is... including the unnoticed Feb 29. Okay; coming to my college.. Like everyone I'm proud of my college. I'm a part of it. So I can describe it in my own way.For everyone who hasn't even got a chance to visit it I can give them a brief description.. the way I see it. It's actually a small college.. Small in the sense too small!! If you could call 2-3 buildings with some teachers and a thousand students a college then ours too is one such. Of course it's a newly formed one, just about a decade old; and it's on the developing stage. So there is no point going on telling it's small. We just have to accept that it is in Kerala, and hope our college becomes 'bigger' before we pass out..

" Perfectly no ragging.. " - that's what everyone told before taking admission.. However if you ask some of my classmates including girls, then their reply may definitely be different, I tell you. Fortunately I'm spared from every piece of ragging. Thank God and "thank you" my sweet seniors.. :-D

Coming to the lectures, teachers were fighting among themselves to give the most boring lecture. Most of my classmates copied every word that they told onto their books like trained parrots. Some bunked classes, some used this opportunity to text each other, while the fourth kind of students, including me, felt it's a time to sleep!!!

Other memories include my IEEE membership, participation in All Kerala Young Scientist Competition and above all an unbelievably awesome night at our college fest AAGNEYA 5.0 . Finally a hand full of hangouts with my bhavanites..
Yes those 366 days have been simply AWESOME!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment