Wednesday 2 January 2013

NOJ and Friends



Nikhil Oomen Jacob, Karthik M Nair, Pranoy Narayan and Akash C Babu are the main characters of this plot. They are all a gang. Probably a gang of 5. I'm the fifth one. Well, I donn't really like to be in a group of 5. Throughout my life I never restricted myself to some 3-4 friends. I’ve always been an every one’s friend. I never had a particular best friend. I mean I never kept someone in that position. However I do have numerous friends from MGM varkala, Bhavans and Arya Central. And now in GECB I’m really close with my classmates, some of my batch mates, seniors, juniors, IEEE members.. (This IEEE has also given me friends from other colleges also.) So what I meant is I’m still equally close with my other classmates that I just never consider myself as a member of a particular gang, though I’m. In GECB also I’m an every one’s friend. However I like spending time with them-NOJ and friends- as its really boundless fun being there; everyone different in their own way..

Nikhil- He is the most childish person among us. He can speak so well that people easily gets friends with him. We call him ‘Oomachan’ despite his constant requests not to do so. He used to ask me to call him by the name ‘NOJ’ and avoid calling the name Oomachan in front of girls. He sometimes create scripts in which he is some superhero or something and often describes him as ‘NOJ-The BOSS’.. LOL :-D   Sometimes he is very romantic and goes on singing “Aayiram Kannumaayi Kaathirunnu Ninne Njan...” and it’s really difficult to stop him from singing. He is good at delivering dialogues. I mean he can even write movie scripts; the kind of dialogues you only see in Christopher Nolan films!!

Karthik-There are two things he is good at. First one is at studies and the second one is at making girl friends. I think he knows almost all the good looking girls in Trivandrum. “Impress girlfriends with studies”- that is ,I think, his motto of life. He is the main adviser of NOJ though most of his advices are really crazy..  There is one thing I always like in him. He is always ready to help his friends- one quality that I think many of my classmates forgot to notice in him.

Pranoy- If God has created someone to tease people, then he is the one. He is someone who can make infinite jokes out of the endless romantic entanglements of NOJ and Karthik. He tells he doesn’t like girls and I’ve hardly seen him talking with any of them. But he shoots unlimited comments about them,instantly. Sometimes it did cross the limits. But he never bothered. He is someone who makes the group active.

Akash- He is the master of foolishness. He resembles ‘Appukuttan’ in the film ‘In Harihar Nagar’ in many ways. Every day he does something to laugh about. Another interesting thing about him is he has got special interest towards girls(preferably teachers) who are older than him.. He tells he likes Sachin Tendulkar and I guess that’s not because of his on field classics but maybe because he has married Anjali who is 5 years older than him!!

Now it’s my turn.. It’s not really right if I tell about myself. It’s about people around me to judge who I’m. And you people can best describe me..Some say I’m not good at talking. Some say I take time to mix with people. Some say I’m lazy. I don’t really know if these are right.. Probably it may be true.. but not  completely I guess.  All the people around me, all the friends around me have got certain expectations about me. “ Ashik will be doing like this. Ashik won’t be doing like that..” and all that..  I can only tell you people that I always try to meet your expectations and only there lies my satisfaction.

 And finally I think Nikhil, Karthik, Pranoy and Akash are so kind enough not to kill me for the comments I just mentioned.. :-D These are really my honest comments about you guys......
And if I have teased anyone last year, I tell you, I was just kidding and if I have hurt anyone it wasn’t deliberate and I’m sorry..Also I thank all my friends and for making last year a really memorable one.. A Happy New Year too..

1 comment:

  1. awesommme...... neither funny or interestin.... nor coll..... its simly jst awesommmme :D hatts off.... super duper like... ^_^ one of ur best blogs... ;)

    ReplyDelete