Monday 14 April 2014

Through the pages of your mind-1



It’s pretty a long time eh? Some of the exams, Aagneya’14 and some unexpected incidents happened over the last 2-3 months kept me out of the blogging world. Well, that is just an excuse but yeah, I was probably out of mood to write something. But today, I could not resist scribbling again some crazy things into my blogging space.

2. 05am. Well, I don’t know the reason why I attempt blogs at around midnight. Maybe I can have my maximum concentration only at late night. Anyway I’m not going into all that. All I can tell now is, one of my friends asked me to write about people who influenced me. Despite several attempts to scratch my brain I could find only a very few who influenced me. May be I’m not really influenced easily. Well, to attempt that, the time isn’t right. So better, I would try to travel through the mind of some of my classmates. I like to limit the discussion to my current classmates as it would turn out to be a very lengthy post otherwise.

Again I would prefer to omit mentioning names and high end criticisms this time also. I would be really surprised if it turns out to be a really tough task for you in finding these names. In spite of all these, if someone is really sensitive, all I can tell is, “stop here, shut this page and go back to your facebook.”
So let us begin, here comes first one.

He is one guy I respect the most. Wait, wait.. you suddenly shortlisted a few people. Now, that will be really misguiding you. So I think it’s better to read it as a whole and then start guessing and not the other way round. Well, coming back.. This is probably a 0% selfish guy. We share a lot of similar opinions and that is one reason why I never had to convince him on anything. He cares a little too much on what others think about him but now, he will never accept it. So he used to tell some sort of small lies rather than telling things as it is. And I've a bad hobby that when someone tells me a lie, I keep asking too much about it, so that they tell more lies and I make the best out of myself to make them believe that I believed them. In spite of that, I personally try to keep him right at the top among my best friends coz I haven’t seen anyone so pure in his heart. I had had the privilege of working with him for several programmes. I said ‘privilege’ and I really mean it. He is not someone who works for material gains-he never do things to earn recognition-he never do things to get certificates- he never do things to get monetary benefits out of it. Being in a class, where people love recognition and certificates and are not serious in doing anything, he stands out. It is because he works because he loves it and he wants to make something better. Hats off bro. Well, time to shift your guesses.

On the other side, he gets tensed easily. When someone criticizes him, he gets irritated or sad I don’t know what actually is. He neither forgets it nor shows it. But he never let it go out of his nerves. He never fears doing some crazy things. But when he does something, he is probably the person you need to watch out. He will be tensed like no one and end up messing things up. I remember one instance during our IV days. We were at Bangalore I guess. There, he left us to visit his friend or cousin somewhere in the city. That’s what he told us at that time. I never guessed that it would be the girl whom he loved until he told those things during our return journey to Trivandrum!! Not even his big friend will do such a thing!! He had great ideas in mind. He sometimes thinks at angles that ordinary people rarely do. But still when he speaks, he rarely thinks and ends up omitting out foolishness. So that’s it. I can write a whole book about him but at this point I need to write about others also.

There is another guy. Someone you find in million or so. He cannot be influenced. He has his own unique style of doing things. He keeps telling us he doesn't like college and he wanted to do something else and all. Maybe he came to college because of some outside pressures. He might have been in a lot better mindset if he had been a cricketer. He had such a passion for cricket. Even those people who play better cricket don’t have such a fire inside. Anyway I’m not going into all that.

I strongly feel that there are some small tensions between him and his parents. I’m sorry bro if I’m wrong. He doesn't talk too much. Might be he developed such a thing like he is going to do things that people around him don’t want to. Knowingly or unknowingly he is fighting with someone. That’s something I’m pretty sure about. I don’t know if he accepts that. It’s not that he hates engineering. He had that kind of aptitude that even most of the 8 pointers don’t have. He is not at all bothered about the marks also. So what actually is bothering him? Well, I don’t know.

At times, he sits quietly without talking to anyone. He has built his own world around himself. Something like a bubble inside which he is probably really comfortable and no one is given the permission to enter. I don’t know how many of you people tried to know him. However I’m pretty sure that once you try to, you will start unraveling the gem inside him.

Every time writing about boys make a feeling of biased. Writing about girls is a pretty sensitive issue though. I don’t know if I could write everything I think about them. I’m not really used to the thrashes and kicks from girls. So I better try to be in a safe zone.

This is about a girl who always have big smile- a kind of jolly type. She’s one girl my sister never forgets. Once during Fuse-out, she once compared me with my sis. She told something like I’m very lean and my sis is a bit plump. Even now, my sis, sometimes used to tell that it was the first time someone called her like that in public. We both burst into laughter remembering that instance even now.

 I felt that she is someone who can tell a hundred lies without having any change in expression. Probably she can tell more than hundred. My ability to detect lies is limited.She can talk openly as anyone but most of the time she prefers to hide a lot of things. I still don’t know what so much to hide inside that small cranium is. She might be a little different talking with girls.

Despite all these things, unlike other girls, she is too much predictive. Predictive in a sense that one can guess what all she’s going to do and what all she isn't and all that. She’s not that childish. But she prefers to be like an immature girl. I don’t know if it’s deliberately or not.

I think she has the kind of attitude like, “why should boys have all the fun” and that is probably why she is too much into all sorts of pranks. Well, she is really brave. Oops..That’s enough. Telling too much about such a brave girl is not going to be good for my health. This one had been a pretty tough one right. Anyway, I should thank this girl. She’s one I mentioned at the beginning. Don’t scroll up. That friend -who asked me to write about influential people but I ended up here. I can guess your emotions now. :D
Finally last one for the day..

Again a girl. Someone I’m having a sister like figure. She is probably the most honest person I've come across. You can tell anything with her and probably that is one reason I consider her as a sister. She can tease you like hell. Even if you try to tease her, you still end up getting a couple more. Earlier during large part of my college life I thought that she was very quite. But I sometimes, at the midst of those teasings, I wish it was true. :D

She is too much sensitive and emotional. A kind of a cry baby type. Well, that is a bit exaggerated but still somewhere I’m right. She loves to be in a small circle of friends and makes an impression like she’s not outgoing. But in that circle she too comfortable that she is a different person altogether.

If you ask me to sort out most respectful girls in my class, I would end up with 3 and she will be right there among them. Now half of you people will be more interested in knowing who that remaining two rather than this one. Right? For them I can tell you, the 3 of them have a peculiarity. One is a Hindu, one is a Muslim and one is a Christian. That is just a coincidence after all.  Anyway coming back, she is too simple. Well, that’s enough. Else she will become carried away by my words. I cannot find too much bad qualities. She could have involved in a little more other activities other than studies. It isn't that she is not interested. There is something else that is actually hindering. Anyway I’m not going into all that. Now no need of clues for this I guess.

At this point I must tell that I’m or( perhaps we are) really fortunate enough to share the same class with these “legends.” :D One more year, and we all probably land up somewhere and let these be some memories worth to remember.  And again this is just a work of a half sleepy Ashik, coz the time is already 4am. So just forget all these things next time when you see me. You know, I’m not really good at fights. I don’t know if I’m good at reading people so I think if I was able to give at least 60% justice to this post, my try is worth enough.

And don’t worry. This is not over. I will try to mention everyone in my blog( even if you don’t want to :D ). I love you all na.. Just keep guessing what’s going to be the next and I’ll keep guessing what you are thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment